Skip to main content
- Healthy breakfast in bed. Check out these recipes from trumed.org for apple coffee cake (yum) and oatmeal pecan waffles (yes, please).
- Take a walk with mom. Set a time or distance goal. Gifting her a new water bottle will ensure she stays hydrated.
- Channel your inner Van Gogh. Mix your art skills with a meaningful message to make mom’s day.
- Hit a local farmer’s market. Then clean, chop, and refrigerate fresh fruits and veggies so mom has handy, healthy snacks all week.
- Ask your grandparents, aunts and uncles for their favorite family recipes. Neatly write them on index cards and tie with a sweet, simple bow
- Read anything good lately? Gather your girlfriends and their moms for a monthly book club.
- Ask your mom’s friends and family to email you a paragraph or two about how your mom has positively impacted their lives. Print out the emails and let your mom bask in the love.
- Take mom to get the COVID 19 vaccine. It’s easy. You can stop by without an appointment to our two hospital locations Monday-Friday, 7am-2pm.