People aren't always comfortable talking about urinary problems, prostate disease or sexual dysfunction. But you can trust your concerns with the urologists at Truman Medical Centers/University Health. We're experts in diagnosing and treating the special urological health needs of both men and women.
Our urologists are board-certified, and they have undergone additional training in male urinary reconstruction, female incontinence, genitourinary trauma and genitourinary oncology.
Conditions our urologists treat
We have extensive experience treating a wide range of urologic conditions, such as:
- Diseases of the male genitalia.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Genitourinary cancers, such as cancer of the kidney, bladder and prostate.
- Incontinence issues in men and women.
- Kidney stones.
- Overactive bladder in men and women.
- Prostatic hyperplasia.
- Urinary difficulties.
- Urinary tract infections.
We use the most advanced technology in our urology clinic. Treatments and procedures we provide include:
- Catheter evaluation and care.
- Cystoscopy to view the inner lining of the bladder and urethra.
- Lithotripsy to break up stones in the kidneys and ureters.
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation, or PTNS, to treat overactive bladder.
- Urodynamic testing to assess bladder function.
Learn more about our urology services
You don't need a referral to be seen in our urologic clinic. To make an appointment, call 816.404.4400.