Login to myTruHealth
If you already have a online account, please bookmark this login page. To create a login, please follow the instructions below.
What is myTruHealth?
myTruHealth is an online secure tool provided by Truman Medical Centers to our patients to help them better manage their care and improve their overall healthcare experience. myTruHealth can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from any device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) with an internet connection.
myTruHealth gives you access to your health records and allows you to:
- Check your latest lab results
- Request medication renewals
- Request an appointment online
- Send messages to your care team
- View and download your clinic notes
- See the history of all immunizations you’ve been given
How do I get signed up to use MyTruHealth?
You can self-enroll by selecting the link below and completing the short form.
*Please Note: An email address is required to sign-up for myTruHealth.
Questions about claiming your account or about using myTruHealth?