Teen Mom Clinic
University Health Community Care Linwood
3130 Mersington Ave. (adjacent to the Linwood YMCA)
Kansas City, MO 64128
Every Friday, 7:30 a.m. to noon
Appointments preferred, walk-ins accepted. No referral needed. Most insurances accepted, including Medicaid.
- Pregnancy tests
- Prenatal care
- Continuity of care—you will see the same person every time
- Access to The Birthplace at Truman Medical Center Health Sciences District
- Postpartum care
- Dads encouraged to participate!
- Birth control options, including long-acting, reversible contraception (LARC) such as Nexplanon
- Sex education
- STD screening
- Well-woman care
- Social workers just for teens
- Nurse navigator
Your provider: Dee Parker, APRN
As an Advanced Practice Register Nurse, Ms. Parker is prepared by education and certification to assess, diagnose, and manage patient problems, order tests, and prescribe medications. Ms. Parker received her Associates Degree at Penn Valley Community College, and her bachelor's and master's degree in nursing from UMKC School of Nursing. Women's health, and particularly obstetrical care, are her passions.