Truman Medical Centers and Cerner
Working together for a healthier tomorrow, today.
What is KC one?
IN THE NEWS
Articles: HealthcareIT News and Kansas City Business Journal
Patient Safety is Elemental
My truHealth Patient Portal
- Amy Peters, MBA, BSN, RN Chief Nursing Officer
Antimicrobial Stewardship Program
Remote Patient Monitoring
· Business and Administrative Management
· Clinical Quality and Safety (Hospital Inpatient/Outpatient)
· Clinical Integration (Ambulatory/Physician/Community)
The number of organizations recognized as Most Wired each year is based on the number of hospitals that achieve "Core Level (2)" development across all four focus areas. Most Wired Advanced recognizes organizations that achieve "Advanced Level (3)" in all four focus areas
Achieving Stage 7 increases the level of quality and safety across your organization through:
· Improved outcomes and efficiencies with information exchange
· Standards for clinical and financial data
· Data driven performance improvement and quality initiatives
· Operational efficiencies that drive higher utilization of the health IT system
· Compliance and accountability for adoption of uniform documentation practices
· Ensuring that clinically relevant patient documentation resides in the “one patient record”
Named for AHIMA’s founder, Grace Whiting Myers, the AHIMA Grace Award: In Recognition of Excellence in Health Information Management honors healthcare delivery organizations that demonstrate industry-leading approaches to AHIMA’s core mission of transforming quality healthcare through informatics, information governance, and trusted health information.
AHIMA is honored to recognize the distinguished work of an organization's commitment to deliver high-quality healthcare.