Authorization for release of confidential patient information
Truman Medical Centers/University Health has multiple ways to submit your medical record request, including:
- Self-enroll for MyTruHealth to access your medical records.
- Download and complete an authorization form and submit via:
- Stop by in person and complete a HIPAA authorization form.
- Complete your medical record request entirely online through hXe. hXe provides you with real-time online status, tracking and secure messaging. Once records are ready, you will receive an email notification prompting you to log into your hXe account and download an electronic copy of your requested medical records. Visit hXe to register.
Visit hXe BH for any BH records: http://hxe.io/form/tmcbh
Visit hXe Lakewood for any Lakewood records: https://www.hxe.io/form/tmclw
- Complete online request below.
Call (816) 404-3125 for more information about a release of information request.