The TruMed Nurse Practitioner Clinic provides acute and primary care with same day or next day appointments. The staff treats general health issues and helps patients manage their chronic diseases along with providing routine exams for preventive care.
Staff includes four nurse practitioners, who are prepared through extensive training to treat a wide range of illnesses.
Who Can Be Scheduled?
- Patients requesting services for non-urgent health care needs who may be having difficulty obtaining an appointment with their regular physician.
- Patients requiring follow-up appointments from the emergency department
- New patients with non-urgent health care needs
- Patients referred for follow up by primary medicine
What Services Are Provided?
- Diagnoses and treatment of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, arthritis and hypertension
- Procedures such as suturing and skin biopsy
- Treatment of acute illnesses such as sinusitis, flu and other infections
- Wound checks
- Cholesterol screenings
- Health Education
- Prescriptions (except narcotics)
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday
TMC Hospital Hill
Gold Clinic 4th Floor
For an appointment call:
Most insurance plans accepted.