''The Choice is Yours'' is a comprehensive benefits program offering a variety of options for eligible Truman Medical Centers' employees and family members, including same-sex domestic partners and their dependents.
Employees are eligible to be covered under our group medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, flexible spending/Section 125, basic life, supplemental life, voluntary long term disability, and voluntary legal services if you are scheduled to work at least 48 hours per pay period.
PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
This program is designed to give you flexibility through earning paid time off that may be used for vacations, holidays, personal or family illness, and personal business.
CASH BALANCE RETIREMENT PLAN
Plan provides employees with a stable, lifetime income during retirement. All contributions are made by TMC. Contributions are based upon annual earnings and length of Truman Medical Centers' ''benefit service.''
SUPPLEMENTAL RETIREMENT AND SAVINGS PLAN (SRSP)
Through your voluntary participation in this plan, you can save for your retirement on a before-tax basis, receive employer matching contributions, and choose how you want the money invested.
- Bereavement, Jury Duty and Military Leave
- Voluntary Auto & Home Insurance
- Basic Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Legal Services
- Basic Employee Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Coverage
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Credit Union
- Voluntary Secured Parking-$6 a month (HH)
- Discounts in the TMC Cafeteria
- Voluntary Supplemental & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Hospital Hill Family Learning Center
- On-Site Walgreen's Pharmacy-Hospital Hill and Lakewood
- Savings Bonds
- Short Term Disability Plan
- US Bank Branch-Hospital Hill
- Montessori School Discount-Lakewood