- Psychiatric services at Mattie Rhodes Counseling Center and at the Kansas City Free Health Clinic.
- Assertive Community Outreach provides assistance and crisis services to the homeless population
- Assertive Community Treatment provides services to those who have not been able to benefit from standard metal health services
- Department of Corrections Services Mental health and substance abuse treatment for persons incarcerated in the Jackson County and Kansas City Municipal corrections facilities.
- Truman Employment Services
- New Frontiers is a Life-Skills Rehabilitation Center for persons with serious mental illness that provides a variety of skill-building and supportive activities to promote overall health and wellness. Services are provided in a beautifully renovated setting that includes a full commercial kitchen, computer lab, coffee shop, art room, exercise/wellness classroom, clothing and food pantries, and vegetable and flower gardens.
For information about these services call 816-404-5709.